- Name and address of the controller
Responsible in the sense of the Data Protection Basic Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union and other regulations with data protection character is the law firm:
SteuMin UG (limited liability)
Willibaldstrasse 32a, 80689 Munich
Phone: +49 89 92334350
fax: +49 89 923343512
- Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
- a) When you visit our website When you call up our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the data mentioned above for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
- b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send us your unsubscription request at any time using the contact details given above, by e-mail, fax or post.
- c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request you have made.
- information disclosure
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
- Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO; § pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue to process the data which was based on this consent in the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office
- to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general
Right of objection, which is implemented by us without indication of a special situation. You have the possibility to inform our office of your objection informally by telephone, by e-mail, by fax or to our postal address listed at the beginning of this data protection declaration.
- Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter F FADP, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 FADP, if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data security
To ensure data security, the transmission of the contents of our website is encrypted using the SSL procedure in accordance with the state of the art. To secure the data, we and the commissioned service providers, with whom corresponding contractual agreements have been made, use suitable measures according to the state of the art, in particular to restrict access to the data, to protect against changes and loss, and to ensure confidentiality according to the state of the art.
This data protection declaration has the status of 25.05.2018. We reserve the right to update the data protection declaration in due course in order to improve and/or adapt the data protection.